Friday, March 17, 2023

'Crazy About You'
with Lisa Amiet

Hello 2Crafty lovers!
It's Lisa here today to share a layout,
 that I hope will inspire you to create.

Crazy About You


2Crafty products used:


 

For this layout, I have used one of the
'6" Circle Revolution Frames',
which I have left raw.


I have also used some of the 'Mini Checkerboard Bits',
which I have embossed in a bright white finish.

I have also used a few of the 'Mini Number Panels',
which I have painted yellow to match my layout colours. 


I have also used one of the geotags,
from the 'Mini Assorted Camera Set',
which I have inked in a dark blue.


For my title, I have chosen the bold and fun
'Crazy About You',
that I have also painted in yellow to coordinate with my theme.


I hope that you like what I have created and that it inspires you 
2 get Crafty today!

Until next time,

Lisa x