Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Totally Smitten ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hi 2Crafty Fans!

Would it BE February if there wasn't at least one layout filled with hearts!?


These are the delicious chippie pieces that I have used on this layout:




I have coloured my title with some white acrylic marker and then I used a stencil and some red distress oxide to create the hearts.  I used a red marker to outline a few of the hearts.


I coloured both of my larger flowers with a pink metallic mist - on the second one I also lightly spritzed some white.  I then popped on a few dots, using my acrylic paint marker.

I coloured and shaded my smaller flower with red, pink and white colouring pencil and then topped with Glossy Accents.

My Swirly Heart has been misted with black / charcoal and coated with Glossy Accents.


Until next time!