Tuesday, February 28, 2023

"Happiness Overload"
A NEW Layout By Di Garling

Well hi there & hello. Di Garling here with you today.
 Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another layout to share with you & I have 
used a few of the NEW release chipboard pieces.
I'm sure you will love the new release pieces as much as we all do.

I have also used an older piece called "Fine Heart Border" across the top.
I just gave this piece a lick of acrylic paint.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Mini Title Set #5
Toadstool Set
Fine Heart Border


I have used one the the mini titles from the NEW
Mini Title Set #5.."Happiness Overload"
the perfect title for my layout.💜

I have simply very lightly wiped it over with a little white gesso.
Too easy.


Next up I have used two of these gorgeous little toadstools from the NEW
"Toadstool Set". There are a few different ones in each set & they are just adorable.
For these I again lightly wiped the over with two coats of white gesso
making sure to keep it light so as to not clog up the engraved detail. Once
dry I sponged on a little aqua paint, making sure to keep it very light also.

 I think these toadstools are the cutest chipboard piece ever!!!


Last chippie piece I used were this pair of the NEW "Fancy Feathers"
which I have used as leaves!!

Lots of layers, some paint splatters, lots of pretty flowers
& hey presto my layout was complete!!

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all the details pop across to MY BLOG

Until next time.....