Tuesday, January 24, 2023

'Smashin It' layout
by Rachael Funnell

 

Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Rach back with you today sharing another bit of 2 Crafty inspro...
This masculine layout featuring my nephew...

2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
Steampunk strips
Steampunk gears Small
Smashin It
Steampunk gears Medium
2022


 You really can't go wrong when using any of the
 steampunk range to create an awesome masculine page...


Let's start with the Steampunk strips I have applied two coats of gesso.
Then I inked some of the Medium & small Steampunk gears with a brown
& added them throughout the Steampunk strips..


Also! inking with the brown the 2022...
& for my Title Smashin It I have inked with a burgundy,
finishing off my layout nicely....


I'm really happy with this page 
& I hope you like it too...
Thanks for stopping by 

Rach x