Tuesday, January 17, 2023

'Autumn Love'
with Lisa Amiet

 Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some chippie inspiration with you.
I have created this layout featuring my gorgeous girl :)

'Autumn Love'


2Crafty products used: 





For this layout, I have gone with a warm autumn vibe. 
I have used the 'Acorn & Foliage Set',
that I have finished in an autumn multicolour finish,
using watercolors and sprays.


I have also used pieces of the 'Parisian Border',
that I have cut up and finished in a watercolour purple effect. 
I have used this on the edge of my page.


I have also used one of the 'Foliage Set 10',
that I have also finished in a multicolour effect.


This gorgeous berry piece is from the 'Acorn & Foliage Set',
which I have also finished in the same way. 
I gave the leaves the same multicolour finish,
 and the berries have a purple watercolour finish.


I really love how this whole set
works so well with my papers and autumn vibe.

I hope that you like what I have created
 and that it inspires you to create something today.

Until next time!

Lisa