Monday, December 19, 2022

Silver Bells Cards by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share the last of my DT projects for December.   I have created a set of Christmas Cards.

"Silver Bells 2 Christmas Cards"


2 Crafty Products Used:

*Corner Sweet Holly
*Fine Snowflakes
*Holly Flourish
*Merry Christmas Card Pack
*Wicker Christmas Wreath



I created each of my cards bases using the gorgeous Paper Rose Studio Silver Bells 2 Paper Collection. I roughly painted all the Chipboard pieces firstly with Colourblast Snow White Colour Paste and once dry I randomly sponged on some Aleene's True Snow. 
To construct each of the cards I embellished them with flowers and fussy cut flower elements, then added my chipboard pieces to each card tucking them into the paper layers and fussy cut elements on the cards..  

See each of the cards below.





Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all with my Silver Bells 2 Christmas Cards.  Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and safe and Happy New Year.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx