Monday, December 26, 2022

Good Vibes ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hi there!

I'm ending my 2022 creations with COLOUR!


And these are the chippie pieces I used:




I used shades of purple and green - and then some white coloured pencil on my title and then I added highlights and further shading using my white acrylic paint marker and a black fineliner.  I topped it off with Glossy Accents.


For my biggest flower, I used shades of pink and purple coloured pencil - and then the white acrylic marker and the black fineliner to highlight.  I then swiped and smudged on some distress marker and while it was still tacky, sprinkled on some clear embossing powder to create a 'dewy' look.


All my other flowers have been coloured with colouring pencil and highlighted / shaded with white acrylic paint marker and black fineliner.  They've been topped with Glossy Accents.

Wishing you all an INCREDIBLE and safe New Year!