Thursday, January 5, 2023

Favorite Layouts of 2022 ~ by Robin Schelin



Hello everyone!
First of all, I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!

I was asked to share my favorite layouts for 2022 for my first post of the year.
These 4 are the ones that stand out to me. Hope you liked them.

They make me happy!

Under each photo is a list of all the wonderful 2Crafty goodness I used on them.



"Simple Moments"

Spring Flower Bunches

6" Circle Revolution Frames

Mini Flourish Bits

Simple Moments make Great Memories



"with you anything is possible"

Circle Lace Panel

Mini Flourish Bits

Bubble Clumps

Ariel's Spray

Film Strips Medium

with you anything is possible



"These Moments"

Steampunk Strips

Steampunk Gears

4" Mandala No 1

6" Clock Face Frames

Brick Panel

Berry Branches

These Moments

Mini Flourish Bits



"so thankful"

6" Mandala

Decorative Rod Set 1

Doily Disc Set 1

Sybill's Name Plate

Mini Flourish Bits

Angie's Vines



Thanks for stopping by any taking a peek at my favorites.
Be sure to check the blog often because all of the DT members are going to be sharing their favorites too!