Wednesday, December 21, 2022

#christmas day
Layout by Marie Sabatier

 
Hello everyone, 


Here is my second inspiration for this month of December and the last of this year 2022.
Time passed quickly in such good company!

As we approach Christmas, I will end with a festive layout. 
With the colours and brilliance of the moment.  


#christmas day 






The 2Crafty chipboards used:


- Mini Hashtags Xmas
- Corner Sweet Holly
- Stellar Snowflakes







I already scraped with this picture of my granddaughter but with the magic of scrap 
everything becomes different. 

For this presentation, I concentrated the elements in a single cluster. 

I applied a layer of white gesso to each chipobard, and to add a lot of brilliance to my layout, I chose to embellish them with gold embossing powder.







It’s so cute this chipboard "Sweet Holly Stellar" 
here I cut it into three parts to place them in different places. 

When I finished disposing, I slipped "Stellar Snoflakes" to get attention.






The title is embellished with white embossing powder, quite simply. 
For my layout it was a bit big, I cut it too. 






Here, I hope to have inspired you and that you will also use these beautiful chipboards.


I wish you happy holidays and hope to see you again next year.