Tuesday, November 29, 2022

"You are Beautiful" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello creative friends.
It is so good to be able to share another of my
layouts for 2Crafty Chipboard with you all today.


Chipboards which I used on my layout were

~ clock face frames,
~ floral branch,
~ flourish adornment set 4,
~ polaroid assortment, and
~ ATC title sticks set 3.



I used one of the large clock faces on my layout 
to frame my centre composition.

I began by painting the clock in pink paint 
and then lightly heat embossed it with an 
embossing powder which is a combination 
of silver and copper.
I applied the same process to the  
polaroid frame which I used on my layout.



I heat embossed the flourishes with silver embossing powder.


I heat embossed the stems of the floral branch in silver 
and the flowers in the silver and copper embossing powder. 



I applied copper glitter ink to the chipboard flowers 
as well as to other elements on my layout.

The title was heat embossed in silver embossing powder 
and I then applied the copper glitter ink over the top, 
wiping off the excess so that the ink would 
remain in the lettering.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Until next time!