Thursday, November 24, 2022

Photo Bomb ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello!

You know that moment when you find the PERFECT chippie title for a photo???  Well... that happened to me recently!!! Check it out!

(And at the same time I realised that men really just stay boys!)



I used quite a selection of awesome chippies on this layout:



I used Distress Oxide on both my title and my funky frame.  I then used a silver gel pen to outline my title and frame - and also give the letter some 'movement'.  I coloured the bomb with black marker and then added white, silver and gold to it to give it a bit of a 3D feel.


I coloured my camera with a black marker and then I used gold, silver and bronze gel pens just to add in some more dimension.  I followed that up with Glossy Accents.


I coloured my arrow with a blue acrylic paint marker and after adding highlights with silver gel pen, topped it with Glossy Accents.  My zipper frame has been misted with a bright lime green and then also coated with Glossy Accents.

Until next time, lovelies!!