Thursday, November 10, 2022

Making Memories Every Day ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello there!

I do hope you are all well!
Here is a little something I created using a pic of my daughter and I, taken on my birthday
earlier this year.





I have coloured the 'memories' section of my title with red distress oxide and the remainder was coloured with a black marker.  Then I swiped red and yellow distress oxide over the marker, added some white highlights and covered it all in Glossy Accents.


I coloured my foliage with yellow distress oxide and after highlighting with a black fine liner, I swabbed on some Glossy Accents to give the appearance of dew.


I just LOVE this frame!  I have swiped and blended it randomly with yellow, orange, red and pink distress oxides, added some white highlights and then also swabbed on some Glossy Accents.

Hope you like it!