Wednesday, November 16, 2022

"Journey" layout by Moira Gilowey

 Hello again 2Crafty friends.

I am sharing my new layout  
for 2Crafty Chipboard using some of 
their steampunk pieces for my masculine layout.


Chipboards on my layout include

~ light bulb word set 1,
~ corner steampunk 4,
~ giant gears and cogs 1, and
~ tension spring set.


I painted all chipboards on my layout with 
black gesso and then, once dry, I painted them 
again with a combination of liquid acrylic medium 
and 13arts Goldstone Color Glow.

I then lightly rubbed them with copper wax.

I layered these chipboard pieces together 
with ephemera, adding splashes of colour 
once the layout was complete.

Here are some close-ups of the details on my layout ....






I hope that this layout has inspired you.
Thank you so much for stopping by.