Thursday, December 1, 2022

A Christmas to Remember
By Charmane Sharp



Christmas is upon us already. This year seems to have gone
by so quickly and I am looking forward to creating special
memories with my family. This is my family Christmas
Day photo from last year and I absolutely love it.

Enjoy this festive season with those close to your heart and 
take lots of photos to remember all the precious moments.
Then scrapbook them with some 2Crafty Chipboard to
cherish forever.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- A Christmas to Remember
Deer Head set
Holly Twig Branches
Stars
Sammi's Swirls




After the standard coat of Gesso on all the chipboard pieces, 
I pulled out my Prima Watercolour Confections. They are
perfect to colour chipboard with and get a soft pastel coverage.
I mixed an apricot shade and then added some white to acheive
three shades from one colour to create the ombre effect on my title.




Painting the Stars Gold and tucking them under my fussy cut 
pieces adds some Christmas glamour. Cutting Sammi's Swirls
up gives smaller pieces to tuck around the layout for beautiful
swirly details. Adding the Holly Twig Branches adds more of
a holiday feel to bring out Christmas joy shown in my photo.




These Deer Head are so adaptable and look gorgeous when
watercoloured to bring out the awesome Antlers.

 

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy this festive season.
Thank you for supporting this Australian Owned family
business. Look forward to continued inspiration from the
2Crafty team in 2023. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Charmane x