Saturday, October 29, 2022

Timeless layout by Moira Gilowey

Hello again creative 2Crafty friends.
I am so happy to be sharing a new 
vintage layout with you all today using some 
of the beautiful chipboards from the collection.


Chipboards used on this layout include
~ 6" doily clock face,
~ elegant flourish,
~ tangled lampposts, and
~ fine word set 2.


I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling with gold crackle paste and then 
with white modeling paste.


I painted the clock face as well as the lampposts
 with black gesso and then, once dry, 
I lightly heat embossed them with 
gold embossing powder.




I used the negative of the chipboard for my title 
which was also painted with black gesso,
covering it with more gold embossing
powder than the other chipboards.


The two flourishes were fully heat embossed
in gold.


Once my layout was complete, I added splashes 
of white ink and diluted black gesso.  
At the end, I gave all flowers as well as the 
edges of the chipboard embellishments 
a light brush of white gesso.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hope to see you all again soon!