Thursday, October 20, 2022

'Christmas Deers Tags'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some Christmas inspiration with you!
I have created this set of two tags for my deerly-loved family :)


2Crafty products used:


For my first tag, I have used some of the 'Crystal Snowflakes',
I have embossed one in sparkle gold,
 and the other in glitter black embossing powders.


I have also used the 'Deer Set',
which I have embossed in a two-tone, 
glitter black for the bodies and
sparkle gold for their antlers.


For my second tag, I have used more of the 'Crystal Snowflakes',
again embossed in black and gold.


I have also used one of the 'Holly Vine Wreaths',
embossed in gold and layered with one of the
'Deer Head Set', which I have embossed in glitter black.


I hope that you like what I have created,
 and that it inspires you to create today!

Until next time!

Lisa x