Friday, September 9, 2022

Friends Altered Polaroid Frame by Tania Ridgwell

Hi there!

Tania joining you today to share the first of my DT projects for September.
  I have created an altered Polaroid Frame for my first share.

"Friends Frame"


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:

*Kate's Border
*Friends Loopy Font
*Addy's Butterflies
*Sammi's Swirls


I kept the frame raw and decorated it with Mintay Lady Papers.


I added my photo to the frame centre.  I painted the Friends, Kate's Border and Sammi's Swirls chippies with Silver Paint.  I cut the Kate's border in half and added one piece along the top and the other along the centre of the frame.  I added a two flower clusters to the top right and bottom left of the frame and tucked in a Sammi's Swirl into each of them.


I added the friends title to the right side of the frame and finished it off by adding some raw Addy's Butterfly chippies to the frame.


That's all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Altered Polaroid Friends Frame.  
Until next time,
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx