Wednesday, September 28, 2022

"Caught in the Act"
By Di Garling




Well hi there & hello. Thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a nice masculine boy layout to share with you.
Using some great pieces of 2Crafty chipboard it was so easy
to achieve the look I was after.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Giant Gears & Cogs Set
Industrial Light Globes
Caught in the Act - title
12"x 12" Everyday Alphas lowercase


I do love this chipboard title, just perfect for my photo!!
After painting this title in two colours of acrylic paint, I then gave the
red letters a coat of Crackle Accents to make the word title really pop !!!


All the "Gears" & the "Industrial Light Globes" were firstly
painted black followed by sponging on some metallic copper.

This gives a lovely rusty look.


I also used some numbers & a # from the
"12"x 12" Everyday Alphas lowercase"
which were also painted red & given a coat of the "Crackle Accents".
I think using a few of these numbers makes a really great embellishment.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info, visit my blog...



Until next time...