Monday, August 22, 2022

'Summer Story'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Today I share another layout I have created using some 
great 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces..


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Anchor Bouy Set
Palm Tree set
Fine Month words
ATC - Title stick set 4
2022


Starting with this little cluster of chipboard pieces from the Anchor Bouy Set
 inking the Anchor with a dark teal & the Bouy I inked with two colours, 
First with a grey & then ever so lightly with a light brown ink...

Then sitting on top is the title 'Summer Story' from the ATC - Title stick set 4
given the title stick two coats of gesso...


I love that you get 3 sizes from the Palm Tree set, I have gone with the medium size
& inked this with the same colors as the Anchor....


Completing my layout by adding the Month & Year chipboard pieces!
Thanks for popping by & I hope I have inspired you in some way 
Until Next time!