Wednesday, August 31, 2022

"Memories in Blue"
Layout By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello. Thanks for stopping by.
Di Garling here with you today to share another new layout,
 & naturally I have used some beautiful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Flower Doilies
Cherished Memories - title
Corner Thick Vine


For my title I have only used one of the words in the title & I
can save the other word for another layout, that way I will get
two for the price of one !! 😂😁


I have simply finished it off with a couple of coats of white acrylic paint.

I love the stark white against all the busy-ness of all the other elements.
It creates a nice balance!!


I have also used a couple of the "Flower Doilies  & treated them
 in the same manner. They are the perfect pieces of eye candy to add
to your layering.

The third piece of chippie I have used today is one of the "Corner Thick Vines"
which I cut into four pieces & I have popped these little flourish pieces in 
amongst all my layers.
I treated this piece with layers of white gesso & denim acrylic paint.


You can see I have even used a small piece of it along
 the bottom edge of my layout too.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info, visit my blog...



Until next time...