Friday, July 15, 2022

“Just Me”
Layout By Di Garling


 Hi there & hello 2Crafty fans.
Di Garling here with you today & I have a new 
mixed media layout to share with you.

I have gone with lots of textures, cutouts, layers,
pretty flowers, pearls, mini lace doileys, that cute little bunny
& then lots of beautiful chipboard pieces was the icing on the cake.

2 Crafty Chipboard Used...
Frames-Tiny Henri's
"Just Me" title
6" Skeleton Clock Frames
Window Shutter Set #1


I have done all the chipboard on this layout white to offset
against all the bright colours whilst maintaining a lovely softness.

I have used one of the “ Tiny Henri’s Frames” in a slightly different
way to normal, by adding a backing, a cut out image and a little
wordstrip quote, I then just popped it in at the side of my photos.


After a coat of white paint on all the chipboard pieces,
I have then given both the “Window Shutter Set” &
also the “6” Skeleton Clock Frame” a thick coat of
crackle paste for added texture.

I have cut the actual shutters off the window piece & then added them
back in seperately to accomodate my photos.


I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info, visit my blog.


Hope I have inspired you today.

Until next time….