Monday, July 25, 2022

Crafting keeps me sane
By Charmane Sharp




I wanted to create a decorative piece for my Art room.

The 10' Heart was a fantastic starting point. Cover with some 
paper from Scrapandme, I stencilled with some Crackle Paste
mixed with Finnabair Mica Powder for a light green finish.

I wanted to have the 10' Wings be the focus so I set about building
a cluster of prettiness including the two sizes of Scissors for a 
craft element. Adding in some fussy cut pieces from the 
Scrapandme Admist the Roses Collection brings in the shades
of Peach.






2Crafty Chipboard used...

10' Angel Wings
10' Decorative Panel - Solid Heart
9' Scissors
Scissor set
Foliage set 9
6' Mandala No.5
Corine's Swirl
Everything is Cancelled (Covid set)




Giving the Angel Wings a coat of White embossing powder,
allowed them to shine and pop as my main focus. Corine's 
Swirl was painted with Finnabair Spring Blossom and then
lightly sponged with Gesso for contrast. Finished with some
White Glitter for a little sparkle. Such a gorgeous Swirl.




These matching Scissors were aged by painting with Finnabair
Gold Rush and then lightly sponging on some Raven Black. I 
think they look old and well used. This makes my little quote
stand out, painted with Spring Blossom.




By using a Mandala on the base your eye is drawn all
the way through the layers finishing on the texture it
provides. I painted it lightly with Finnabair Jade Stone
and sponged on a little Gesso to lighten it up.




I love Foliage sets as they are all unique and add lovely
detail to clusters of flowers. This set were embossed with
Stampendous Shabby Green which is a colour mix powder.
Giving a beautiful pop of colour.




Hope you like my decorative Heart piece showcasing my
love of Craft. All the 2Crafty Chipboard comes together
creating a whimsical wonderland of prettiness.

Until next time...

Charmane x