Monday, June 13, 2022

"Moment" layout by Moira Gilowey

Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing a masculine, steampunk layout 
for 2Crafty with you all today.


Chipboards which I included on this layout include

- Fine word set 3
- Chained circle frames
- Industrial light bulbs
- Steampunk strips
- Steampunk element set 1


I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling with a combination of gel medium 
and copper paint powder.



I painted some of the chipboard pieces with 
black gesso and then lightly painted them with 
the copper paint powder diluted with water, 
allowing them to dry completely.



Other chipboard pieces were painted with 
a combination of the copper paint powder 
combined with liquid acrylic medium, 
allowing it to dry completely.





Once my layout was complete, I lightly brushed 
white gesso on the edges of my chipboards 
to give them definition, as well as 
a light rub of bronze wax.


I do hope that this layout has inspired you.
Until next time!