Friday, June 17, 2022

'Memories'
with Lisa Amiet

 
Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some
 floral steampunk inspiration with you.


2Crafty products used:


For this layout, I have used a die-cut gear cluster cut from black cardstock.
I have then used some of the gears from the 'Giant Gears & Cogs',
which I have painted black, and adhered onto the back of the cluster. 


I have then layered gears from the 'Steampunk Gears Medium' and 'Gears',
all painted with black gesso and adhered to the front of some of the gears in the cluster. 


I then used a metallic wax to rub on the cluster, highlighting the gears and some parts of the die-cut.
By adhering the gears to the die-cut, I am able to build up dimension and texture to the cluster. 


I have also used one of the 'Fine Word Set 3' as my title,
which I have painted white and adhered,
layering over my bottom gear cluster. 


To finish I have used one of the 'Geotags', which I have also given the same metallic wax finish.
The wax finish highlights the chipboard pieces really nicely, and
I really like the mix of steampunk gears and pretty florals. 

Until next time!

Lisa x