Wednesday, June 15, 2022

"Gorgeous"
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.

Today I have another layout to show you that I created with lots of pretties,
including some awesome pieces of our favourite 2Crafty chipboard !!

My absolute favourite chipboard piece on this layout
is definitely those cute little "Mini Scissors" 💝💝

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Mini ATC Scissors
Mini Word Set #3 - Gorgeous
Mini ATC Branches
Chicken Wire - Small


All my chipboard on this layout were firstly given a base coat of white gesso.

For the leaves I then roughly brushed on a little green paint,
dried it off & then brushed on a little white gesso to create
some highlights. I was pleased with the lovely "shabby" result.

The mini scissors were treated in the same way but much much lighter.


I then finished off by cutting some pieces of "Chicken Wire-small",
painting them white & then inserting them around the layout.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For more info visit my blog.



Hope you like my inspiration today.

Until next time....