Thursday, May 19, 2022

Lady Butterfly Canvas by Amanda M

 Hellloooooo Everyone....

Today I have a created a 12x16 Landscape Canvas to create my Lady Butterfly.

I wanted to experiment with the 2Crafty Chipboards by cutting them up and altering 

them with different products to create a scene...


Products Used

Addy's Butterflys
11" Butterfly Clock Frame
Corine's Swirl
6" Clockface
 
So first off I have done some random stencilling with 3D gloss gel and 
sprinkled with some fine glitter, when dry I used a script stencil with the 
3D Gloss Gel to fill in the gaps, but no glitter.
 

I cut up some of the chipboards so I could alter them differently...
then used a Gold Inkpad on some and shades of blue embossing powder on others.
 

 Glue your composition together and you can see how fabulous the chipboards 
correspond and contrast with the scene..
Here are some closeups.
 
 

 
I hope this project has given some crafty inspiration
Hugz
Amanda