Friday, May 27, 2022

"Delight in Every Moment" by Amy Voorthuis

Hi there lovely 2Crafty fans,

Welcome to the blog, today I will show you a layout with some of my favorite 2Crafty chipboard pieces. Maybe some of you know I am also one of the Maja Design girls and when I got my DT package with the newest collection, I right away knew which pieces I wanted to use. I am a big fan of borders and anything swirly. 

 Delight in Every Moment: 


 2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Delight in Every Moment 
Aztec Feather
Corner Helena's 
Fine & Fancy Border




Firstly I coated the corner pieces, phrase and aztec feather with a thin layer of white gesso, then I used some gold embossing powder on the corners and white embossing powder on the phrase & feather after that I added some waxes in different shades to create more depth. 


The beautiful chipboard border is treated with some gold shimmer spray and some waxes. On the background paper I used a new stencil and I finished my layout of by adding some "say it in crystals" & some white spray.  


If you would like to see more of my work please visit:

 HERE

Much love and happy crafting...