Monday, April 25, 2022

Simple Moments make Great Memories
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hope you are enjoying some creative time today.

Charmane here, to share some inspiration with a layout
of my son and I. With such a beautiful Flourish clock released,
I couldn't wait to create with it. Such intricate swirls make it a
real focus on my layout.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Simple Moments Make Great Memories
Poppy's Ornate Frame
NEW Flourish Clock
Tree with Sparrows
Valentine's Hearts




After coating my chipboard pieces with Gesso I used Lindy's Sprays
in Salt Water Taffy and Cotton Candy Pink. I applied them with a 
paint brush for a watercolour finish with a little shimmer.
I cut the tree into two pieces and layered them between my fussy cut 
leaves for contrast and added the Sparrows amongst my flowers.
The Frame compliments the Clock Flourish beautifully.




I love adding in some chipboard with my floral arrangement. The
Valentine's Hearts are perfect to reflect the love I have for my son.




NEW Flourish Clock piece is stunning with a watercolour finish
and printed paper on the inner circle for the hands to sit on. I hope 
you love it as much as I do. Look forward to being with you again
soon on the blog.

Until next time...

Charmane x