Monday, March 28, 2022

"Motherly Love"
By Di Garling



Hi there 2Crafty fans, Di Garling here with you today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you and  it features my
Goddaughter and her little girl.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Mandala #1 - 6"
ATC Title Sticks Set #2
Mini Hannah's Corner Flourishes
Mini Flourish Bits

  
I have used a couple of the NEW release pieces of chippies on this project,
starting off with the mini “Hannah’s Corner” but I have used it not as a
corner but as a flourish. I also used a piece of the matching one in the top part 
of my layout too. Flourishes and swirly pieces always look so good.

I have used one of the “Word Title Sticks” - “Motherly Love” 
which was the perfect title for my page.


The star of this layout would definitely have to be this gorgeous 6” Mandala 
which I have placed under all my layering. This truly is a stunning piece.


The last piece of chippie I have used here was a piece of the “Mini Flourish Bits” which
I have place at the top of all my flowers to give balance to the flourish pieces at the bottom.

All the chippies on my layout were simply given three coats of white gesso followed by some
Finnabair wax paste. Really simple but effective.

I am releasing this layout as a KIT
For more info visit my blog

Until next time….