Monday, March 21, 2022

"forever"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Good morning all!

I am happy to meet you again to present my second inspiration for this month of March.

Through the disasters of our world it is comforting to be able to continue to create while forgetting all that for a few moments.

I made a rather bright layout with a photo of Mia taken last summer.




"forever"





The 2Crafty Chipboards used:


- Mini Word Set 2
- Frame Loopy Love Hearts
- Lattice-Hearts
- Lacy Border Set 
- Fine Floral Corner
- Circle Tags Set 1







To start I apply a layer of white gesso on each chipboard.


I chose two colors of embossing powder from Lindy's Gang to embellish them "Purely White" 
and a turquoise blue "Madonna Robe Blue Gold".





I used a very bright white to bring a lot of contrast to my layout.
I cut out a "Fine Floral Corner" chipboard so I could arrange it my way. I love the finesse of this chipboard.





I use the frame in the background of my layout that I previously modified in turquoise blue like the heart, it frames and embellishes my photo well.
I used two words, the "Circle Tags" chipboard was just rubbed with a bit of "bronze" wax.






That's it, I'm done, thank you for your visit and I hope you find the time to create. 


See you tomorrow for other inspirations with 2Crafty!