Friday, March 25, 2022

BeeYOUtiful
By Charmane Sharp

 I don't get to see my eldest son very often as he lives
in Perth. This was a lovely day visiting Kings park
together while I was in Perth. Nice to get a photo of my
boys together.

I used the NEW BeeYOUtiful set along with the 
NEW 11' Celia Frame. These chipboard choices are
awesome as the frame was an older piece increased in
size to now fit a larger photo. 





2Crafty Chipboard used...

Doily Disc set 1
NEW 11' Celia Frame
Design Elements
NEW BeeYOUtiful set




Layering chipboard between flowers adds wonderful contrast. I gave
them a simple coat of ink to compliment my flower colours.




I love the NEW 11' Celia Frame with its delicate swirls. I painted it 
with some Blush paint and rubbed a little Rose Gold wax on using
my finger. The NEW BeeYOUtiful set is fantastic with so many
pieces you can create multiple layouts. The title was coated with 
wax and some glitter glued on the bottom.




The Honeycomb bits were painted with Blush paint and I then 
rubbed on some wax. They compliment the Bees and how cute are the
bees popping off my layout.

Seek out your local stockist of 2Crafty Chipboard to find the NEW
release pieces. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

Charmane x