Friday, February 4, 2022

2Crafty Chipboard - 2022 Design Team

 Good Morning Followers

It gives me great pleasure to introduce the 5 new members joining our team for 2022.

We had some awesome applications and I wish I could take more,
but my existing members are just too good to let go, so I only had
5 spaces and am thrilled and excited to see what
they do with our chipboard products.

So please make welcome (in no particular order -well maybe alphabetical) our new DT members.




 






So excited to see what these very talented ladies create and bring to the team,
so nice to have a good mix of countries represented too as well as some of the
best talent in Australia.

So here is the full Design Team for 2022, so thrilled that so many of our current team wanted to stay on, which thrills me that they love the product and the team
so much they wished to continue, I have been so fortunate to have amazing
design team members and so much talent in one place.



Our new members will start sharing their creations in Mar/April and until then the
amazing team will continue to inspire us all with their stunning projects.

Thanks for stopping by and for your continued support.


Vanessa
2Crafty Owner