Wednesday, January 19, 2022

"Memories" by Robin Schelin

Hi everybody! Welcome back to the blog.  

Now that the Holidays are behind us, it's time to settle in for some quality crafting time! 

Even thought it's still verrrrry cold outside, I decided to do a Winter layout with some pretty pink flowers to remind me that Spring is coming, and make feel warmer! lol!
Hope you like it.


"Memories"


2Crafty used:

Memories
Spring Flower Bunches
Lusius Swirl
Holly Twig Branches
Eve's Border 





First of all, I gave all the Chipboard a nice coating of white gesso to seal it.



Here is the beautiful Lusius Swirl. I first painted it with white Acrylic Paint, then heat embossed it with white Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. then tucked it in behind the photo.



On the Spring Flower Bunches, I painted them with pink, bronze and white Acrylic Paint trying to pull in the colors from the top patterned paper.



For the Holly Twig Branches that are here and on the bottom in the large flower cluster, I first painted them with grey Acrylic Paint, then swiped light grey paint over them.



I painted the title, Memories, with 3 different colors of pink Acrylic Paint for an ombre effect.

Eve's Border was painted with white Acrylic Paint wanting it to be a subtle separation between the 2 patterned papers.

The little swirlies were cut off of Lusius Swirl. Since the bottom swirl wasn't going to show because of the flowers on the right of the photo, I decided to cut it off, and cut the other 2 off of the one I didn't use. These were also heat embossed with white Ultra Think Embossing Enamel.


And there you have it. A Winter/Spring layout.  
Hope you like it and it inspires you in your creating!
Until next time, stay safe, and stay scrapbooking!