Wednesday, February 23, 2022

"you" by Robin Schelin

 Hi everyone! Glad you are here! 

Hope you are all well and getting your crafting on!

Today I'm sharing a layout in one of my favorite colors - purple!
  I just love these cool tones, perfect for a Wintery layout with the anticipation of Spring!

"you"


Beautiful 2Crafty used:

6" Clock Face Frames

you - Title

Heart Bubble Set

Brick Panel

Avery Vines




All chipboard was given a nice massage with white gesso before altering.
Happy chipboard, happy layout!!





Starting at the top is the 6" Clock Face Disc.  I heat embossed it with Ultra Thick embossing Enamel, then wiped over it very lightly with Heather Hill Art Alchemy Metallique Wax.



The title, you, was just painted with White acrylic Paint.

The Brick Panel that's tucked in under the title was first covered with Old White Art Alchemy Matte Wax, then was dabbed with White and Light Grey Acrylic Paint.

Also under the title is one of the Avery Vines that I painted with Viva Inka-Gold Violet Paint.



On the Heart Bubble Set, I used the same technique as on the 6" Clock Face Disc - Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel followed with a slight rub of Heather Hill Art Alchemy Metallique Wax.



Here is the more of the Brick Panel and the other Avery Vine.


And there you have it, finished!

 I'm really happy with this project and I hope you like it too, and that it has inspired you to
play around with different ways to alter your chipboard.

Until next month, stay safe and keep on crafting!