Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Memories
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends,

I hope you're doing well! Today I'd like to share a festive layout I made as we're fast approaching the holidays! It features a picture we took last year on Christmas Eve and I clearly remember everyone laughing as we struggled to get our Doggo to cooperate for the pose.

"Memories"



On the "Crystal Snowflakes", I applied a sheet of foil.


For the "Foliage Set 6", I used two coats of silver embossing ink and traced the borders with black ink. 


On the "Frame Vintage Oval", I used two coats of black and gold paint. For the title, "Memories", I applied two coats of silver embossing powder.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Crystal Snowflakes [m00875]
Foliage Set 6 [m00856]
Frame Vintage Oval [fr0052]
Memories [w00601]


That's all for me today! I'll be back in a few weeks with another layout to share with you guys. I wish you the best in this merry season, and see you soon!