Tuesday, December 21, 2021

"christmas joy"
Layout By Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

A few days before Christmas, I wish you much happiness and hope you can share 
these moments with your family.

I present to you my last layout of the year and Christmas too ...


"Christmas Joy"



The Chipboards used:


- Mini Word Sticks Christmas Set 1
- 11" Hanging Bauble Frame








For this new Christmas arrangement I chose this large "Hanging Bauble Frame" chipboard. 
I find it so beautiful, it is fine and elegant.

I applied a layer of white gesso then with my fingers a shiny silver wax.
Without insisting on leaving some white areas.

I then glue the chipboard and place the embellishments.



To bring relief and decoration I added these half silver pearls on the balls. 
This adds importance to the chipboard.

I also added micro beads for more details.



For the title I just applied a little wax before gluing it
I added cardboard underneath so that it was clearly visible.

And with the pieces of the arabesque that protrude I find superb.

With just one chipboard, I was able to arrange a lot of details.



That's it, I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope to see you again next year.


Merry Christmas.