Thursday, December 2, 2021

'Christmas Card Wishes' with Lisa Amiet

 Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some more Christmas inspiration with you.
I have created this set of two cards to send out for Christmas.


2Crafty Products used:




For my first card, I have used some vintage christmas themed papers, 
which works well with the chipboard pieces I have used.
I have embossed the 'Mini Santa's Sleigh Card Pack' piece in aged gold.


I have also used one of the 'Flourish Adornment Set 7',
that I have left raw. I also used one of the 'Merry Christmas Fine Card Pack',
that I have embossed in a charcoal grey.


For my second card, I have used one of the 'Word Circles Set Christmas',
that I have left raw. I have also used one of the 'Leafy Rounds'
embossed in grey, in amongst my layers. 


I have then used the 'Branch with Bird'
I have embossed the branch in the aged gold, 
and the bird in the same charcoal grey.

I hope that you like what I have created. 
Have you been busy making your cards this christmas?
I am a bit late this year, but hopefully, there is still time!

Until next time

Lisa