Friday, December 10, 2021

Amazing Day ~ By Priya Mishra

 Hello Hello

Welcome back to 2Crafty chipboards blog.
Priya here with you today and I have a beautiful project to share with you where I used
a lot of gorgeous 2crafty chipboards.


2Crafty Products Used:





For all chipboards, I colored them with lindy's magicals green and brown.
I created some texture on my oval mdf base with texture paste and stencil.
Than I glued the flourish Chipboard on it.
I colored the base with green and brown lindy's colors.


Added the frame above the flourish chipboards in the middle and adhered the photo on it.
I added some flowers and once I was happy with the composition, I glued the sentiment chipboard.


After adding some art stones and glitterball, I gave a dry brushing to the whole project to mute
down the colors. Also added few fussy cut elements like leaves in between to fill gaps.


That's all for today. Hope you like my project. 
If you create anything using 2Crafty chipboards products, do share with us.
For more of my creations, do visit my Instagram.

Until next time Stay Safe and Happy Crafting!