Friday, December 17, 2021

Adore
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hello lovelies,

It’s time for me to share with you my last project as part of 2Crafty DT. I had the best three years with this fabulous team. It was a pleasure and an honor to create with the best chipboards ever! I am thankful for Vanessa and Di for having me on the team and I am thankful for 2Crafty community. You are all wonderful!

Frames and Circle Tag are among my favorite 2Crafty products because they are so versatile and goes with any project. I used them on most of my layouts….I had to use them on my last dt project too! 

Adore


Adore was painted with Saphir blue acrylic paint. Finnabair Unicorn paste was added on top of it for a sparkling effect.


Treasure from Circle Tag Set 1 was dry brushed with white gesso and shadowed with Saphir acrylic paint.


6’’ Circle Dot Frame was first unevenly covered with white gesso. Then shadowed with Raspberry acrylic paint. Finally, a few spots of Unicorn paste were added sparsely. 

The same embellishing techniques were used for Chicken Barbed Wire Small panel.


2Crafty product used…



Adore

Circle Tag Set 1

Chicken Barbed Wire Small

6´´ Circle Dot Frames

Until next time, be happy and be creative!


Marie Claude
xx