Friday, November 12, 2021

"Precious Memories with you"
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, Charmane here with you today
to share a layout I created with 49 and Market 'In the Leaves' Collection.

I love the matching colours of the Australian Outback as my son sits on a
pick waiting for Dad. I would never have thought to flip it and use it as a 
seat. Even when you purchase coordinating embellishments a layout isn't
finished without some 2Crafty Chipboard to add interesting details.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Clock Face Frames
Fencing Wire Panel
6x4 Phrase Sticks set 1




This Phrase stick is the perfect title as moments like these are getting less
when teenagers don't want to spend as much time with us as they use too.
All my chipboard was coated with Gesso. I did this lightly on my title to
avoid the inside of the words. I painted it with Finnabair Ginger Magic.



I kept the outer circle attached to the Clock Frame so it would stand out
amongst my foliage. I painted the inside with Finnabair Soft Satin and the
outside circle with Finnabair Royal Red and sponged a little Ginger Magic
over it. These are such versatile pieces reflecting the moment in time I 
captured of my son.




I painted the Fencing Wire with Soft Satin to match the Clock Face. Cutting
two pieces from it I was able to add some textural detail to my layout.




Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to sharing my next creation
 with you in a couple of weeks.

Until next time...

Charmane x