Monday, November 15, 2021

"Picture Perfect"
A Layout By Di Garling


Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a layout to show you & naturally I have used some
of my favourite pieces of 2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Borders Fancy Set #1
Flower Doiley Set
ATC Title Sticks Set #2
Floral Branch

Both the borders & doiley were painted with a few coats of white acrylic paint.
Then the doileys were given a hit & miss watercolour wash with some
lavender acrylic paint.

This gorgeous “Floral Branch” was painted with white acrylic paint
 and then I brushed  over a little mauve paint on the blossoms and followed
that up with a touch of stickles glitter to the blossom centres. 

 
I finished it all off by adding the "Picture Perfect" which was from the
 "ATC Title Sticks Set #2".

I am also releasing this layout as a kit.
You can see all the details over on my blog.