Thursday, November 4, 2021

'2020' layout
By Rachael Funnell


Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Rach with you today & I have this mixed media, masculine layout
to share which features some fantastic 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces....


Deer Set
Medium Steampunk gears
ATC - Title sticks set 1
Small Steampunk gears
Clock face discs
2020


Let's start with the 2020 where you may remember I have used this techinque
before to my layouts... Using my chipboard piece as a stamp &
 incorporated into my background & then added the chipboard piece to my page...


Next up is where I have created a bit of a cluster with some of the Clock face discs 
& inking them with yellow & tan.then the Medium Steampunk gears
inked black & the Small Steampunk gears given a couple of coats of gesso


Finally for the Deer & the ATC - Title sticks set 1 - Handsome lad  
where I have inked the Title stick with black & the Deer with a tan colour and finishing
of my page with some splattering which always create a more interesting look to the chipbaord...

THANKS for stopping by.
I hope I have inspired you in someway today!
Until next time, ...