Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Happy Layout by Priya Mishra

Hello 2Crafty Fans
I have a beautiful layout to share with you using a cute Photo
and some gorgeous 2Crafty chipboard.


2Crafty Chipboard Products Used:

                                 



I used this beautiful paper for my background and covered it with with clear gesso. 
I created shimmery texture using a stencil and some metallic paint.
For the chipboards I covered them with white embossing powder and heat set them.


White and purple are my favorite combination and I love how they complement here on this project.
I added some purple flowers, fussy cut elements, pearl beads and art stones.
 I also added a few sequins to finish the look.

Hope you like my project. 
To check more of my creations do visit Instagram
Until next time Happy Crafting & Take care