Tuesday, August 3, 2021

'Seas the Day"
By Charmane Sharp

Welcome to the blog today,

I have created a layout with awesome 2Crafty chipboard
to match the 49 and Market Beached Collection,
I purchased from All About Scrapbooks.

I love the Palm Trees, perfect for that tropical feel.
I also made some unique embellishments which
I explain how to make below.






2Crafty chipboard used...

Circle Stack
Palm Trees
Small Palm Tree set
Geo Circle Panel




I wanted to create my own unique embellishments using chipboard.
Taking a Panel of the Geo Circles I cut it to fit some of the Circle
Stacks. Then heat embossed with White and while hot sprinkled on
some powder Blue randomly. Heat embossed the Circles in crisp 
White and glued them together with Heavy Body Gel. Finished off
by adhering onto a piece of printed paper.




Adding a Tropical feel was so easy with the Palm Trees. Colouring
them with Card Deco inks allowed me to blend colours to get
definition on the leaves and trunk. Rolling a moulding tool around
the edges of both pieces added definition.




I hope you have loved my unique embellishments and have a go
at creating some for yourself. Enjoy the beach vibes and take a
little time out to create today.

Until next time...

Charmane x