Tuesday, July 27, 2021

"LOVE"
A Layout By Di Garling

Hi there 2 Crafty fans, thanks for calling by the blog. 

Today I have another layout to show you. I have gone with a monochromatic
look in lots of shades of my favourite colour, GREEN !! 💚💚💚


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Flower Doileys
Ivy Cluisters
Ana's Vine
Funky Hearts


To start off I have used a little MINI word "LOVE" as my title.
Simple & small. I simply wiped it over with some green ink.

For the "Ivy Clusters", the "Ana's Vine" & the "Folk Heart", I started off by base coating them all
in a coat of white gesso. Next up I coloured them with a Distress Ink in "Peeled Paint". Once dry
I then applied some "Crackle Accents" to the Ivy Clusters & the leaves on the Ana's Vine.
The rest were just dry brushed with a little white gesso.


For the "Flower Doiley" I decided to leave that raw to create a point of difference
& I thought it stood out better in amongst the clustering.

Well thats all from me today.

TO VIISIT MY BLOG CLICK HERE

Until next time....