Sunday, July 18, 2021

Bon voyage
By Marie Claude Rodier WITH VIDEO TUTORIAL

 Hello everyone,

For my last post this month, I went outside my comfort zone with this little funky treasure
box that my youngest son will use as a memory box during our next holiday.
He loves to collect all kind of memorabilia, so this will pefect for him.


I tried to recreate a retro vintage theme and thus decided to use faded colors on all my pieces. Most chipboards were basecoated with white gesso, painted with gelatos and highlighted with metallic watercolor paints and gesso.


6´´ Flamingo Frame Set was cut into pieces and used as focal point.


Palm Leaves Set were tucked either side of the flamingo. Some pieces were placed on top of others for a 3D effect.


Bon voyage from Travel Word Set 1 was simply painted with black paint.


2 Crafty product used…

6´´ Flamingo Frame Set

Palm Leave Set

Mini Travel Word Set 1


Until next time, be happy and be creative!


Marie Claude
xx