Tuesday, June 1, 2021

"LOVE"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello, dear friends of 2Crafty!

Here I am to present you my first layout of this month of June. 

A very colorful and flowery page to do good to morale. 
With this photo of my little girl showing her smile because she lost her first tooth. 
They have just finished growing up that they are already falling.

"LOVE"



2Crafty Chipboard used:

- Viney Love
- Frame Oval Ornate
- Mini Decorative Frame Set 4
- Fine Floral Corner






On this layout I used almost nothing but new chipboards.

As always, I applied a coat of white gesso to each chipboard and then Lindy's Gang 
"starbright-gold-green" embossing powder to match the photo.

I chose my favorite chipboard "Frame Oval Ornate" to frame my photo 
it is so beautiful and elegant.




I also used this new "Mini Decorative Frame 4" in chipboard there is a whole new range 
of small frames that I love. 

They are superb for adding detail to the layout.



I embellished the "Fine Floral Corner" and "Viney Love" particle boards in the same way.

They are new too and this is my first time using them, 
they are really beautiful and the title design is adorable.

I chose to layer the O to bring a bit of fantasy.

Here is a new layout to finish, hope you like it and can use these new 2Crafty!

I wish you a lot of good things.


Marie