Thursday, June 3, 2021

" Beyond Words" by Robin Schelin

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to the ever inspiring 2Crafty Blog! 

Today I'm sharing a romantic vintage layout with you. I don't create vintage very often,
but when I do, I love it!
 Something about the days gone by that gets into your soul.  Am I right?


"Beyond Words"

Photo credit: Magic Moonlight Free Images





2Crafty goodness I used:

Beyond Words - title
Tahnya's 6" Border
10" Decorative Panel Grid










On the 10" Decorative Panel Grid, I started with white gesso.  Then I applied Grit Paste
diluted with a little water, with water color paint mixed in. I then dabbed little areas
around the piece with pink watercolor paint to give it a little pop.  Finally I painted on
diluted Diamond Glaze.





On Tahnya's Border, that I used on both sides of the photo, I left it simple and just painted
on 2 coats of white gesso.  Isn't this piece beautiful? Love it!





Finally on the title Beyond Words, I first painted on white gesso.  Then I added a layer
of Art Anthology Stone Effect Dimensional Medium.  I rubbed on some Old Road
and English Ivy inks from Prima, followed by doting on some white acrylic paint.


And that's it.  Easy Peasy.  A layout super easy to do that packs a lot of punch!
  Stay safe everyone, see you in a few weeks for a step-by-step tutorial!
 Can't wait to show you what I have up my sleeves!!


Bye for now!