Monday, May 17, 2021

Steampunk Tags
with Lisa Amiet

 Hello again!
It's Lisa here on the blog today to share some inspiration with you.
I have a set of steampunk tags that I have created



2Crafty Products used:


I have started with a black background for my tags,
 as I really wanted my chipboard and other elements to really pop off the tags. 


I have used some of the 'Diamond Chunk Bits',
on the background of my tags. I have left them raw,
as this goes best with my theme.


I have also used one of the 'Steampunk Strips',
that I have also layered with some of the 'Steampunk Gears Small'.
I have then used fussy cut elements and some more gears to build up my tags.


For my second tag, I have used the same 'Steampunk Strips',
again layered with some 'Steampunk Gears Small'
for a bit of multi-dimension.


I have also used some more of the 'Diamond Chunk Bits' in among my layers.
I am really loving how these ladies turned out. 
I hope that you like them too!

Until next time!

Lisa