Thursday, May 27, 2021

Gorgeous Girl
by Di Garling


Hello there, & welcome. Di Garling here with you today. with some
more 2Crafty goodness to help inspire you.

I will be teaching this layout at a retreat in July at
"Love to Create" in Maitland here in NSW.
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Clockface Disc Set
ATC Title Sticks Set #1
Scissors Set #2



On this layout I have done a little mixed media background, done some 
fussy cutting, created some lovely layers & then finished it all off with some
gorgeous pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.
\
All of the chipboard pieces, with the exception of the "Title Stick", have all
been heat embossed with a gold tinsel embossing powder.
Super happy with how pretty they look. 💘


For the "word title stick" I simply wiped two different colours
of Finnibair Wax Pastes over it but was careful not to cover the 
engraving of the word. I really love these little word title sticks
& use them often.


My most favourite chippie piece of all time would have to be these gorgeous little
scissors from the "Scissors Set #2" that I have simply just tucked in at the side of my
flowers on the right side of the page. They definitely are the star on this layout.

Well thats all from me today. I will see you back here again 
with more inspiration in a couple of weeks.


Until then......